The Starfire brand signifies the fiery brilliance of diamonds. Each of our jewels capture and emit vibrant energy and light: the true essence of the earthy qualities of diamonds and gemstones. Once you have purchased a precious piece of jewellery from us, it requires a bit of care and attention to maintain its beauty and wearability throughout your jewellery piece’s lifetime.
Here are Starfire’s top suggestions to care for and maintain the shine of your diamond piece:
- Dust, pollution, and daily wear can cloud the brilliance of a diamond or gemstone and dull the surface of metal. Make sure to regularly polish your gemstone with a clean cloth.
- Take care to protect your jewellery from impact with hard objects as stones and metal can chip or become damaged.
- Be careful with claw settings.If hit against a hard surface or snagged on clothing, the stones could loosen and fall out of the setting.
- Have your diamond settings checked every 6 months. This is to ensure that the diamonds in your jewellery piece stay securely in place and minimises the risk of them falling out unexpectedly from extensive wear.
- To clean gemstones and diamonds at home, we recommend using warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush.
We recommend you bring your jewellery back to us for a professional appraisal and cleaning on an annual basis.
We offer lifetime care for you and your jewellery. Once you invest in a Starfire piece, you become part of the Starfire family.